Dial-in the skills needed to ride smoothly and confidently through black tech trails! This course is designed around the features found on Rupert, Room with a View, Entrails or 2 Stroke Smoke.
Who is this course for?
You mountain bike regularly and enjoy all blue trails and have tried a few black diamonds. You are interested in approaching the rock slabs and rolls found on the black trails in Squamish.
Bike skills needed: You can approach some of the features on Rupert and you have ridden technical trails with steps, roots, and rocks.
Endurance needed: You lead an active lifestyle and are comfortable spending 2-3 hours on your bike, pedalling at a conversational pace uphill.
What will you learn?
- Braking techniques on steeper terrain both dirt and rock
- Maneuvers for tight and awkward corners.
- Safe body position and maneuvers for rock rolls and slabs.
- Line choice through steps and rough sections
- Maintaining momentum through rough/steppy sections of trail.
Tuesday, August 16th & 23rd from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
As with all Dialed In programs, we review the fundamentals and start small, gradually progressing as we get comfortable with the new skills. We always prioritize a fun and supportive environment.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Are the dates you’d like unavailable? Sign up for our waitlist.