“Please, go outside. Go outside with your family, but stay away, keep your distance. Smile, talk to your neighbour.” – Dr. Bonnie Henry
At Dialed In Cycling and Flying Spirit Rentals, we have been adjusting our business practices in line with Provincial and Federal health regulations, and with the safety and health of our communities in mind. While ultimately, it’s a personal decision, we feel that cycling can be a great way to stay healthy physically and mentally as long as you ride within your limits. We are excited to announce that we will be offering contactless, outdoor bike rentals on weekends from our homebase at MTN Fun Basecamp!
KEEPING YOU (AND US) SAFE
Bikes will be available for daily rental on weekends only for the month of May. We will be taking every precaution necessary to ensure the safety and health of our customers and staff.
- Contactless rentals. We highly recommend emailing us prior to arrival to request your rental. All confirmations, waivers and payments will be processed online to ensure person-to-person contact does not occur.
Any drop in inquiries will connect to our wifi upon arrival and complete the process online using their smartphone.
- Hand sanitizer from Gillespies will be readily available to customers and staff will be required to wash their hands after each transaction.
- All bikes will be cleaned and sanitized before and after rentals with soap, hot water and disinfectant.
- Customers will be required to provide their own shoes, gloves, elbow and knee pads.
- Dialed In/FSR reserves the right to refuse service if we feel that the transaction could put our staff, clients or any member of our community at risk. We ask that if you are feeling ill or may have been in contact with someone carrying COVID-19 that you stay home.
As we navigate this new phase of gradual reopening, we will be making announcements in regards to resuming coaching programs and clinics in the upcoming weeks.