At Dialed In Cycling, the health and safety of our staff and our community are our top priority. While ultimately, it’s a personal decision, we feel that cycling can be a great way to stay healthy physically and mentally. Read below to see what we’re doing to support you and your endeavour to have #funontwowheels
- All staff and guests are asked to stay home if they are feeling ill or may have been in contact with someone carrying COVID-19.
- Customers and employees will maintain social distancing when possible. Guides and coaches will wear masks and gloves when social distancing is not possible.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all times.
- We have set up an outdoor check-in desk to limit the number of people inside at one time.
- Only non-cash payments will be accepted.
- We highly recommend emailing us prior to arrival to request your rental. All confirmations, waivers and payments will be processed online to limit person-to-person contact.
- All bikes will be cleaned and sanitized before and after rentals.
- Guests should not engage in physical contact and maintain a physical distance of at least 2 metres from others, where possible unless they are from the same household.
- Participants are asked to inform Dialed In Cycling if they develop COVID-19 symptoms or are tested and confirmed positive within 2 weeks of visiting us so that contact tracing can be performed.