At Dialed In Cycling, the health and safety of our staff and our community are our top priority. While ultimately, it’s a personal decision, we feel that cycling can be a great way to stay healthy physically and mentally. Read below to see what we’re doing to support you and your endeavour to have #funontwowheels
- All staff and guests are asked to complete a COVID-19 self-assessment prior to coming on the property. We ask that if you are feeling ill or may have been in contact with someone carrying COVID-19 that you stay home.
- Customers and employees will maintain social distancing when possible. Guides and coaches will wear masks and gloves when social distancing is not possible and will have hand sanitizer available at all times.
- We have set up an outdoor check-in desk to limit the number of people inside at one time.
- Only non-cash payments will be accepted.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to customers and staff will be required to wash their hands after each transaction.
- We highly recommend emailing us prior to arrival to request your rental. All confirmations, waivers and payments will be processed online to limit person-to-person contact.
- All bikes will be cleaned and sanitized before and after rentals with soap, hot water and disinfectant.
- Guests should not engage in physical contact and maintain a physical distance of at least 2 metres from others, where possible unless they are from the same household.
- Participants are asked to inform Dialed In Cycling if they develop COVID-19 symptoms or are tested and confirmed positive within 2 weeks of visiting us so that contact tracing can be performed.