Designed for newer mountain bikers or those returning to the sport! These sessions cover the FUNdamental skills required to succeed on green’s & some blue trails in Squamish! Progress your skills over four 2-hour sessions covering the essentials of safe riding techniques and how to apply them on the trail.
**Intro to Mountain Biking is a pre-requisite to this program OR you must have some trail riding experience and your goal is to ride more singletrack.
- Position & Balance for riding up & down
- Operations of the bike
- Trail Scanning and Line Choice
- Cornering and Wheel Lifts
- Tackle the trails with a better understanding and confidence
- Meet like-minded individuals at a similar level
- And much more!
- You have been mountain biking for 1-2+ years
- You can control your bike’s speed and direction
- You are comfortable on most green trails and would like to start exploring more blue trails in Squamish
- You can pedal up a service road for 20-30 minutes at a conversational pace
Cost: $219 (4 sessions)
Program full? Check our Adult Fundamentals 4-pack; it is the same program but offered to all genders.
- May 7, 14, 21, 28 – 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- June 4, 11, 18, 25 – 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- July 2, 9, 16, 23 – 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- September 7, 14, 21, 28- 10:00am to 12:00pm
If you have a male partner who would like to join, check out our Fundamental 4-Pack course!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For safety & skills progression reasons, participants must attend each session in order to continue to the next one. If you are unable to attend a session, please contact us so that we can discuss options.
"I took an intermediate bike skills course with Jo, and had a great experience. You can tell Jo doesn't just love to ride bikes, but she also enjoys sharing that passion with others. Her classes are fun and Jo communicates how to do each skill in a way that's easy to understand. She gave me time to practice each new skill before hitting the trails."
"I had a great experience taking a mountain bike course this summer. Our instructor Gui was a great teacher, and I really learnt the foundations of the sport, which influence my riding today. A second instructor named Ryan even joined us at the end, so we got added support and guidance. The course did an excellent job covering the basic techniques and took us to a variety of trails in Squamish. Overall it's a fantastic value and a great course/company for anyone new or interested in the sport. Thank you!"
I took an intermediate bike course with Jo, and she completely changed how I approach trails! With a few tweaks to my body position and brake technique, I am more confident and can ride trails that used to scare me. Thank you!